Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chaos Brotherhood
What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:35 am by bluebirdmatt

» My first post
What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:24 am by Guest

» Europa Embassy
What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm by Winged Wolf

» Gamestrafe
What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 am by Bassie999

» *NSFW* Superbabes *NSFW*
What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:40 am by Bassie999

» The Skippy List
What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm by BurnBabyBurn

» Driving and Drugs
What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:31 am by Ashen

» Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Was An Evil Overlord
What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:24 am by Bassie999

» The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny w/ lyrics
What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm by Ashen

What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun?

3 posters

Go down

What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? Empty What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun?

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jan 2010, 4:45 am

I myself love to enjoy a good book, golf, watch football, or hang out with my buddies or go out with the good old ball and chain lol.

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? Empty Re: What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun?

Post by Gazongola Fri 15 Jan 2010, 7:29 am

Live action role play!!
Gazongola
Gazongola
Admin

Number of posts : 378
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Tea & Cake / Minister of Propaganda
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun? Empty Re: What is your favorite leisure activity? AKA....what do you like to do for fun?

Post by Ashen Fri 15 Jan 2010, 8:05 am

Well when I get a chance to leisure it's usually playing pc games, working out, or riding my motorcycle and mountain bike. Usually though I take the time to relax with my wife or hang out with friends. I like to read too, but I read so much for school that I don't do a lot of pleasure reading.
Ashen
Ashen

Number of posts : 974
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Defense / Diplomat / Ambassador
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassie999 Fri 15 Jan 2010, 10:18 am

I read a lot, spend time with my kids, play PC games, go skiing (in winter) or golf (in summer).

I think that most "free" time I would spend with my daughters. They are 3 and 5.

We recently bought a new TV (40" Samsung LED TV) and I'm looking for a new home cinema system, so when I found something, I may also spend somemore time on watching movies (I need to catch up a bit, I have some DVDs that I have not even seen before, exept on my small screen laptop when I was traveling. E.g. James Bond, but also I would want to see LOTRs trilogie again, now with the full home cinema experience.)
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Number of posts : 1075
Alliance : Non Grata
Function in the Alliance : member
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down