Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chaos Brotherhood
Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:35 am by bluebirdmatt

» My first post
Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:24 am by Guest

» Europa Embassy
Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm by Winged Wolf

» Gamestrafe
Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 am by Bassie999

» *NSFW* Superbabes *NSFW*
Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:40 am by Bassie999

» The Skippy List
Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm by BurnBabyBurn

» Driving and Drugs
Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:31 am by Ashen

» Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Was An Evil Overlord
Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:24 am by Bassie999

» The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny w/ lyrics
Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm by Ashen

Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2010, 2:16 am

Name of your nation: Steinburg
Name of the ruler: El Presidente Matthew
Link to your nation:http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=386327
How did you find us?:I just searched looking for help

"I agree to abide by the Pandemic Alliance directive"
Signed President Matthew
02/14/2010

Back to top Go down

Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2010, 5:11 am

When I viewed your nation I found that it states you are not only already a member of and alliance but the founder of the Twilight Alliance. So are you looking to leave that alliance for Pandemic or ally your existing alliance with Pandemic?

Back to top Go down

Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Application To Get into Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Minato1 Mon 15 Feb 2010, 10:58 am

Maybe someone hijacked his account and did this.
Minato1
Minato1

Number of posts : 115
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Recruitment
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassie999 Mon 15 Feb 2010, 11:04 am

If you're looking for help, you're more than welcome. You can join us, if you can first clarify for us your current status as regards to aliance membership.
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Number of posts : 1075
Alliance : Non Grata
Function in the Alliance : member
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2010, 9:02 pm

No i am the founder I want to allie with you guys Smile
I mean if you want. Btw love the forums! Nice colors. But back to the point were new and we need some help I have some people gaining money for there countries. Im that kind of alliance that people look up to to help them in serious help and stop people from ghosting countries if you know what I mean. So you think we could be allies and if we need help help us in any way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashen Mon 15 Feb 2010, 9:25 pm

Welcome to Pandemic!

So for clarifications: You are looking to maintain your own alliance and build relationships with us?

Would you be interested in bringing your alliance into us and combining them? We are very open and accepting of people, giving everyone equal say. To merge into us would help both us and you, and we would give you more benefits outside of advisement alone.

Or if you would simply like an embassy we can establish this too.
Ashen
Ashen

Number of posts : 974
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Defense / Diplomat / Ambassador
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ArgonV Mon 15 Feb 2010, 9:48 pm

Yeah, I was wondering as well, do you want:

a - Diplomatic contact
b - A merger
c - A protectorate

?
ArgonV
ArgonV
Admin

Number of posts : 851
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Foreign Affairs / Diplomat / Ambassador / Forum moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2010, 9:53 pm

um, just embassy basically. If that's cool plus I would combine but now I have alot of people that say just keep the Twlight Alliance Plus I love running the Alliance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2010, 10:49 pm

I say one can never have to many allies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2010, 10:50 pm

oh good

Back to top Go down

Post by ArgonV Mon 15 Feb 2010, 11:26 pm

ArgonV
ArgonV
Admin

Number of posts : 851
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Foreign Affairs / Diplomat / Ambassador / Forum moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgottenonez Tue 16 Feb 2010, 6:58 am

hmm to me i think a merger would be nice, we can start to do internal tech deals again and we can do it 3x3, cuz most of are smaller nations are beginning to becoming to big to sell tech and they are gonna start buying soon.
Forgottenonez
Forgottenonez

Number of posts : 991
Alliance : Sajasabie
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Internal Affairs - Emeritus
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down