Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chaos Brotherhood
New member having difficulty registering EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:35 am by bluebirdmatt

» My first post
New member having difficulty registering EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:24 am by Guest

» Europa Embassy
New member having difficulty registering EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm by Winged Wolf

» Gamestrafe
New member having difficulty registering EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 am by Bassie999

» *NSFW* Superbabes *NSFW*
New member having difficulty registering EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:40 am by Bassie999

» The Skippy List
New member having difficulty registering EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm by BurnBabyBurn

» Driving and Drugs
New member having difficulty registering EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:31 am by Ashen

» Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Was An Evil Overlord
New member having difficulty registering EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:24 am by Bassie999

» The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny w/ lyrics
New member having difficulty registering EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm by Ashen

New member having difficulty registering

3 posters

Go down

New member having difficulty registering Empty New member having difficulty registering

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2010, 10:35 pm

My nephew is trying to register and post and application to our alliance. Each time he does when he checks his email he has and email from our alliance site but when he clicks the link it takes him to our site and says the vidation coe is not valid.

Back to top Go down

New member having difficulty registering Empty Re: New member having difficulty registering

Post by ArgonV Mon 08 Feb 2010, 11:18 pm

That's weird. The most recent registration is Estel from 28-01. Would your nephew mind trying to register again?
ArgonV
ArgonV
Admin

Number of posts : 851
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Foreign Affairs / Diplomat / Ambassador / Forum moderator
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

New member having difficulty registering Empty Re: New member having difficulty registering

Post by Guest Tue 09 Feb 2010, 1:55 am

I will have him try again. It is very possible he did something wrong. I will call him tonight and ask him to resubmit it. Or just have him come by and I will ensure he does it correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgottenonez Tue 09 Feb 2010, 3:25 am

why dont we change it where it doesnt have to be confirmed so they dont have to go on the email and activate it.
Forgottenonez
Forgottenonez

Number of posts : 991
Alliance : Sajasabie
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Internal Affairs - Emeritus
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassie999 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 12:39 pm

I have just changed the settings of the forum so that no longer an email activation is necessary.

I think this means that from now on, all new members will automatically be a member, without them or an admin having to approve it.

ADMINS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION HERE !! We don't want just anybody to be able to browse the complete forums. I think we covered that by having to put a member in the "Pandemic" group, but it may be advisable to just check the people that are browsing the forums and to see if they wouldn't access parts of the forums that they shouldn't.
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Number of posts : 1075
Alliance : Non Grata
Function in the Alliance : member

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgottenonez Wed 10 Feb 2010, 10:39 pm

Actually they wont be able to see the whole forum unless u add them into the Pandemic Member section, when they join they will only be a regular member not a full Pandemic Member.

How do I know this?
Ive tested it on my Allstarz forum that i made for another game
Forgottenonez
Forgottenonez

Number of posts : 991
Alliance : Sajasabie
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Internal Affairs - Emeritus
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassie999 Wed 10 Feb 2010, 11:51 pm

OK, good to know
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Number of posts : 1075
Alliance : Non Grata
Function in the Alliance : member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down