Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chaos Brotherhood
Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:35 am by bluebirdmatt

» My first post
Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:24 am by Guest

» Europa Embassy
Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm by Winged Wolf

» Gamestrafe
Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 am by Bassie999

» *NSFW* Superbabes *NSFW*
Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:40 am by Bassie999

» The Skippy List
Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm by BurnBabyBurn

» Driving and Drugs
Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:31 am by Ashen

» Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Was An Evil Overlord
Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:24 am by Bassie999

» The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny w/ lyrics
Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm by Ashen

Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up...

5 posters

Go down

Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... Empty Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up...

Post by Markus Wilding Sun 05 Apr 2009, 6:47 pm

Name of your nation: USB (United States of Backyard)
Name of the ruler: N. Reeki
Link to your nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=211345
How did you find us?: Forgottenonez offered me to join.

"I agree to abide by the Pandemic Alliance directive"

Markus Wilding

Number of posts : 89
Alliance : SOS Brigade
Function in the Alliance : Being random and doing tech deals since 07
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... Empty Re: Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up...

Post by Forgottenonez Sun 05 Apr 2009, 7:27 pm

Sweet!!! Welcome Buddy!! You'll have to wait until one of the admin comes around.
Forgottenonez
Forgottenonez

Number of posts : 991
Alliance : Sajasabie
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Internal Affairs - Emeritus
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up... Empty Re: Will the real N. Reeki please stand up, please stand up...

Post by Ashen Sun 05 Apr 2009, 10:58 pm

Welcome to Pandemic! cheers
Ashen
Ashen

Number of posts : 974
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Defense / Diplomat / Ambassador
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Codolf Hiller Mon 06 Apr 2009, 2:48 am

wow, blast from the past!
Codolf Hiller
Codolf Hiller

Number of posts : 216
Function in the Alliance : Former NRA Chancellor
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Codolf_Hiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Wilding Mon 06 Apr 2009, 2:54 am

Speaking of blasts from the past...new avy, Codolf? Didn't you have Gandalf before?

Markus Wilding

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassie999 Mon 06 Apr 2009, 8:23 am

Welcome! I'll create a specific thread for you in the member section. You should have acces soon.

BTW: What alliance(s) were you in before? And how did you leave them? I just want to avoid any discussions with other alliances that we have "recruited" you or so.

And I suggest you start to get some trades asap. We have a thread where all the members are listed with their resources, so check that one first and ask them if they still have free trade slots.
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Number of posts : 1075
Alliance : Non Grata
Function in the Alliance : member
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Wilding Mon 06 Apr 2009, 2:56 pm

I was in an old alliance with members from Trukz, can't remember the name, I believe it was North Federation or something like that, then the ME, then Terra Prime. I left Terra Prime mainly because it just didn't feel right. The other two were because they folded or in ME's case, merged to TP.

Markus Wilding

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgottenonez Mon 06 Apr 2009, 6:53 pm

lol he was talkin about Cn not trukz......im trukz too.....
Forgottenonez
Forgottenonez

Number of posts : 991
Alliance : Sajasabie
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Internal Affairs - Emeritus
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Wilding Mon 06 Apr 2009, 7:22 pm

I know, the alliance was started by members of a Trukz company. I started playing CN because of them.

Markus Wilding

Back to top Go down

Post by Codolf Hiller Mon 06 Apr 2009, 10:13 pm

N Reeki wrote:Speaking of blasts from the past...new avy, Codolf? Didn't you have Gandalf before?
Nope Richard Harris, RIP.
Codolf Hiller
Codolf Hiller

Number of posts : 216
Function in the Alliance : Former NRA Chancellor
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Codolf_Hiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down