Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chaos Brotherhood
To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first! EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:35 am by bluebirdmatt

» My first post
To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first! EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:24 am by Guest

» Europa Embassy
To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first! EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm by Winged Wolf

» Gamestrafe
To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first! EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 am by Bassie999

» *NSFW* Superbabes *NSFW*
To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first! EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:40 am by Bassie999

» The Skippy List
To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first! EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm by BurnBabyBurn

» Driving and Drugs
To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first! EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:31 am by Ashen

» Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Was An Evil Overlord
To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first! EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:24 am by Bassie999

» The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny w/ lyrics
To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first! EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm by Ashen

To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first!

Go down

To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first! Empty To all new members of Pandemic - Read this first!

Post by Bassie999 Mon 04 Aug 2008, 4:17 pm

First of all: Welcome to Pandemic! We do hope you enjoy your stay with us.

The Pandemic Alliance is open for every nation. But there are some things that you must know and remember when you join.

How do you become a member?

Simply subscribe here. First register at this forum (otherwise you cannot post). After that, make a new thread in this section of forum, with the following details and confirmation:

Name of your nation:
Name of the ruler:
Link to your nation:
How did you find us?:

"I agree to abide by the Pandemic Alliance directive"

To read to summary of our rules, please click here to see the Pandemic Manifesto: https://pandemic.forumotion.net/membership-sign-up-f11/the-pandemic-manifesto-t78.htm

By signing up here, you agree to abide by the Pandemic Alliance directive, which is posted on this forum, as well as in the "rules" section. Make sure that you read them before you sign-up.

After that, we will send you a message, letting you know that you are now a member of Pandemic.

Please note that we may deny your application if you are at war or if you are listed on another alliance's ZI list.

Good. I'm set to go. Now what?

You can use these forums to ask questions, to chat, laugh, drink with others, and even to arrange tech deals. Just go to the Pub, post your questions in the questions section, or sign-up for tech deals.

Help! I'm being attacked!

Don't panic ! We can help you. But you have to let us know what happened, who attacked you and preferably also why he attacked you. You can do that in the Foreign Affairs section on the forum. The Pandemic Alliance is known as a peaceful alliance, and we will first try to solve the issue diplomatically. If that doesn't work, we will all help you fighting the war. We also have a large alliance as a back-up, in case the attacker is from a large alliance or somehow won't listen to reason.

My friend wants to join us. Can he / she?

Yes of course. Just send him/her a link to this forum and he/she can follow the above-described procedure.

Je suis Francais / Ik ben Nederlands / Ich bin Deutsch

It doesn't matter where you are from or who you are. We have members from all over the world. Just try to keep everything in English on these forums, so that everyone understands it. However, feel free to chat with someone in you own language if you want via the PM function.

Wow, this is useful, but I still have other questions.

Just post them on the forums, or send a PM. Within the Pandemic Alliance we will always try to help eachother, sharing knowledge and experience about Cyber Nations.

Have fun!

Last edited by Forgottenonez on Tue 11 Aug 2009, 10:48 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Added reference to the Pandemic Directive)
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Number of posts : 1075
Alliance : Non Grata
Function in the Alliance : member
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down