Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chaos Brotherhood
Today is the first day of the end of the world! EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:35 am by bluebirdmatt

» My first post
Today is the first day of the end of the world! EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:24 am by Guest

» Europa Embassy
Today is the first day of the end of the world! EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm by Winged Wolf

» Gamestrafe
Today is the first day of the end of the world! EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 am by Bassie999

» *NSFW* Superbabes *NSFW*
Today is the first day of the end of the world! EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:40 am by Bassie999

» The Skippy List
Today is the first day of the end of the world! EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm by BurnBabyBurn

» Driving and Drugs
Today is the first day of the end of the world! EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:31 am by Ashen

» Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Was An Evil Overlord
Today is the first day of the end of the world! EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:24 am by Bassie999

» The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny w/ lyrics
Today is the first day of the end of the world! EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm by Ashen

Today is the first day of the end of the world!

3 posters

Go down

Today is the first day of the end of the world! Empty Today is the first day of the end of the world!

Post by ArgonV Wed 10 Sep 2008, 11:51 am

If you believe the mal-informed. Anyway, whatever happens at CERN, Bassie will be right on top of it Razz
ArgonV
ArgonV
Admin

Number of posts : 851
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Foreign Affairs / Diplomat / Ambassador / Forum moderator
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Today is the first day of the end of the world! Empty Re: Today is the first day of the end of the world!

Post by Kaninen Wed 10 Sep 2008, 5:32 pm

Well. We're still here.
I guess cashing in my lifesavings and wasting it all on hookers and booze wasn't such a clever idea after all...
Kaninen
Kaninen
Admin

Number of posts : 527
Function in the Alliance : General Advisor
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Today is the first day of the end of the world! Empty Re: Today is the first day of the end of the world!

Post by ArgonV Wed 10 Sep 2008, 7:45 pm

Especially since they don't start doing the 'really dangerous' stuff until next year... Razz
ArgonV
ArgonV
Admin

Function in the Alliance : Minister of Foreign Affairs / Diplomat / Ambassador / Forum moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ArgonV Wed 10 Sep 2008, 10:41 pm

ArgonV
ArgonV
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassie999 Thu 11 Sep 2008, 2:30 pm

Guys, sorry for responding so late. I was pulled into this gravity hole yesterday...
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Number of posts : 1075
Alliance : Non Grata
Function in the Alliance : member

Back to top Go down

Post by ArgonV Thu 11 Sep 2008, 2:34 pm

You sure it isn't just time-dilation?
ArgonV
ArgonV
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down