Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chaos Brotherhood
The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:35 am by bluebirdmatt

» My first post
The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:24 am by Guest

» Europa Embassy
The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm by Winged Wolf

» Gamestrafe
The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 am by Bassie999

» *NSFW* Superbabes *NSFW*
The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:40 am by Bassie999

» The Skippy List
The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm by BurnBabyBurn

» Driving and Drugs
The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:31 am by Ashen

» Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Was An Evil Overlord
The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:24 am by Bassie999

» The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny w/ lyrics
The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm by Ashen

The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done

+2
Krewsader
Hitler
6 posters

Go down

The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done Empty The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done

Post by Hitler Sat 17 Jul 2010, 10:30 am

Caught my buddies truck dashboard on fire with the homemade flame thrower he made and insisted I wear one halloween when we were 16.
Hitler
Hitler

Number of posts : 126
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Beer and Pretzels. More fudged up than you, probably.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done Empty Re: The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done

Post by Krewsader Sun 18 Jul 2010, 8:07 pm

Long story short. Gas fire gone wild in middle of the woods. Stomped on it to put it out so I wouldn't go to jail for arson. 2nd degree burns all over right shin. No legal charges Smile
Krewsader
Krewsader

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done Empty Re: The most Boneheaded thing you've ever done

Post by Ashen Tue 20 Jul 2010, 4:46 am

Not sure if this is the most boneheaded, but when i was about 11 or 12, this was behind the Boys Club where I would hang out during the summers as a young teen, I was playing with a flint rock and sparking on a bail of hay. It caught fire (cool!) and then I thought I put it out. I guess is smoldered for a bit, because two hours later we were inside swimming when the fire department showed up with fire trucks and all. Evidently it re-caught fire and lit almost all the hay bails on fire! There was only me and my friend Cash who knew what was going on, so of course we never said anything.
Ashen
Ashen

Number of posts : 974
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Defense / Diplomat / Ambassador
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ArgonV Fri 13 Aug 2010, 6:20 pm

Let's see

- Trying to flambé with using slivovich distilled by a Croatian farmer. I forgot it was ~75% alcohol, and toasted a good portion of my hair.

- Eating pot-pourri, thinking it was sort of a spice melange, like you get in an Indian restaurant sometimes. It tasted quite good actually.

- Eating cherry flavored tobacco that we couldn't get to light in a water-pipe. Once again, tasted quite good.
ArgonV
ArgonV
Admin

Number of posts : 851
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Foreign Affairs / Diplomat / Ambassador / Forum moderator
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassie999 Tue 17 Aug 2010, 1:47 pm

ArgonV wrote:Let's see

- Eating pot-pourri, thinking it was sort of a spice melange, like you get in an Indian restaurant sometimes. It tasted quite good actually.

I LOLed
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Number of posts : 1075
Alliance : Non Grata
Function in the Alliance : member
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by willij Thu 19 Aug 2010, 2:09 am

got married and had kids Very Happy
willij
willij

Number of posts : 23
Alliance : Green Old Party
Function in the Alliance : Ambassador
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum