Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chaos Brotherhood
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:35 am by bluebirdmatt

» My first post
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:24 am by Guest

» Europa Embassy
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm by Winged Wolf

» Gamestrafe
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 am by Bassie999

» *NSFW* Superbabes *NSFW*
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:40 am by Bassie999

» The Skippy List
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm by BurnBabyBurn

» Driving and Drugs
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:31 am by Ashen

» Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Was An Evil Overlord
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:24 am by Bassie999

» The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny w/ lyrics
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm by Ashen

Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related?

4 posters

Go down

Expand current forums with other games?

Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? Vote_lcap0%Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? Vote_lcap0%Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? Vote_lcap100%Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? Empty Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related?

Post by Bassie999 Tue 17 Nov 2009, 3:29 pm

For example, should we make a section about Call of Duty, Batllefield 2, 2142 or 3, or other games?

What do you think: Are the current forums too limited to CN, and would it be good to expand, or are you hapy with the current set-up and keep this "intimate" forum for CN only?
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Number of posts : 1075
Alliance : Non Grata
Function in the Alliance : member
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? Empty Re: Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related?

Post by Minato1 Wed 18 Nov 2009, 10:30 am

Pandemic is absurdly small. That makes us special when we have 500k strength. Cool'

Let's attract more CN people first. I've no new guys here.
Minato1
Minato1

Number of posts : 115
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Recruitment
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related? Empty Re: Should the Pandemic forums be extended with new forums, that are not CN related?

Post by Markus Wilding Wed 18 Nov 2009, 5:21 pm

I say let's get some more CN people here first.

Markus Wilding

Number of posts : 89
Alliance : SOS Brigade
Function in the Alliance : Being random and doing tech deals since 07
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashen Thu 03 Dec 2009, 7:25 pm

I concur but I don't want to limit it or keep people out . . . Especially gamestrafe friends.
Ashen
Ashen

Number of posts : 974
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Defense / Diplomat / Ambassador
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down