Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chaos Brotherhood
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:35 am by bluebirdmatt

» My first post
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:24 am by Guest

» Europa Embassy
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm by Winged Wolf

» Gamestrafe
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 am by Bassie999

» *NSFW* Superbabes *NSFW*
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:40 am by Bassie999

» The Skippy List
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm by BurnBabyBurn

» Driving and Drugs
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:31 am by Ashen

» Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Was An Evil Overlord
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:24 am by Bassie999

» The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny w/ lyrics
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm by Ashen

The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...)

2 posters

Go down

Who's the person you always wanted to see naked?

The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Vote_lcap0%The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Vote_lcap33%The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Vote_lcap0%The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Vote_lcap67%The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Empty The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...)

Post by Bassie999 Mon 09 Mar 2009, 11:04 am

Well who is she? Or he?
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Number of posts : 1075
Alliance : Non Grata
Function in the Alliance : member
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Empty Re: The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...)

Post by ArgonV Mon 09 Mar 2009, 2:55 pm

'My mom'? Bass, that's just messed up Razz

I'm gonna vote for someone else. There's a girl I know I have in mind Wink

Most of those celebs have been nude at one time or another, you know that, right?
ArgonV
ArgonV
Admin

Number of posts : 851
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Foreign Affairs / Diplomat / Ambassador / Forum moderator

Back to top Go down

The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...) Empty Re: The person you always wanted to see naked (but never have...)

Post by Bassie999 Tue 10 Mar 2009, 10:56 am

Well, I wanted to spice things up a bit. I'm glad you actually noticed and responded...

And yes, I probably have seen all of them naked already Wink
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArgonV Tue 10 Mar 2009, 2:05 pm

Pretty sure Scarlett Johanson never did a nude scene. And I'm not sure about Catherine Zeta Jones. The rest of them did.
ArgonV
ArgonV
Admin

Number of posts : 851
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : Minister of Foreign Affairs / Diplomat / Ambassador / Forum moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassie999 Tue 10 Mar 2009, 5:26 pm

Well OK, maybe the photos were fake...

But these women are still nice to look at! cheers
Bassie999
Bassie999
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum