Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Chaos Brotherhood
Link Offer Lol EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:35 am by bluebirdmatt

» My first post
Link Offer Lol EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:24 am by Guest

» Europa Embassy
Link Offer Lol EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm by Winged Wolf

» Gamestrafe
Link Offer Lol EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 am by Bassie999

» *NSFW* Superbabes *NSFW*
Link Offer Lol EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 11:40 am by Bassie999

» The Skippy List
Link Offer Lol EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm by BurnBabyBurn

» Driving and Drugs
Link Offer Lol EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:31 am by Ashen

» Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Was An Evil Overlord
Link Offer Lol EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:24 am by Bassie999

» The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny w/ lyrics
Link Offer Lol EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm by Ashen

Link Offer Lol

Go down

Link Offer Lol Empty Link Offer Lol

Post by Kaninen Tue 25 Nov 2008, 3:49 pm

Create a link on your website, blog, social network profile, or anywhere that will help attract players to Cyber Nations with a link that points to http://www.cybernations.net and if the link checks out we will provide your nation with $300,000 in-game cash. The following are the conditions that you must meet to receive your link bonus:
Private social network profiles and links on websites that require registration in order to access the link WILL NOT be accepted. Your link pointing to Cyber Nations must be publicly visible.
Your link must be placed on a Non-CN related website. Do not go to your alliance forums and post a link and expect to get credit.
Your link must be an actual clickable link on a website with substance. Putting the Cyber Nations address as static text does not count. Creating a blank webpage with just the Cyber Nations link as the only piece of content on the page does not count.
Cyber Nations does not want to be associated with spam messages on other websites. Follow the rules of the website or community where you are placing your link.
You must create the link pointing to Cyber Nations YOURSELF, this form will not create a link for you. Do not attempt to use this form to email your friends, this link offer does not work that way!
Once your link is approved please be honest and keep the link in-place for the life of your nation.
Limit one link offer per nation.
To help you create a link on your website we've created some sample code that you can use. Fill out and submit the form below to request your link offer bonus.

Lol! All that for 300K!? Seems a little geek to me. I could understand it if it was 300K for each new player your link provided, but a limit of one offer per nation? Most of us make much more than that per day.
This is my favorite part:
Once your link is approved please be honest and keep the link in-place for the life of your nation.
lol! Appeal to the honesty of online gamers. Good luck lol!
Kaninen
Kaninen
Admin

Number of posts : 527
Alliance : Pandemic
Function in the Alliance : General Advisor
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum